Positive Engagement Services
Positive Engagement For Your Team
We offer to assess the Positive Employee Engagement of your whole team.
We debrief your team results, work with your staff on an action plan, consult with management for implementing agreed actions, run workshops and monitor your engagement - happiness progress.
We also run Happiness at Work- Positive Engagement talks for your events or valued clients. Please contact us to discuss further.
Happiness is contagious. Happy people enjoy working with happy people!
Investment in the Happiness or Positive Engagement of your employees
Please contact us for more details on our survey, debrief and workshop services.
Think about the cost of absenteeism, presenteism, non-genuine sick leave, lack of productivity, staff turnover and training…
Engaged - happy employees don’t leave a happy place. Positive engagement - Happiness at work will release hidden energy and potential within your organisation.
Cost ( Positive Engagement - Happiness survey per employee)
from $30* per employee.
*A workshop has to be booked to access the team positive engagement - happiness report and our fees are tailored for your circumstances.
Costs varied depending on the lenght of the workshop (1/2 day, 1 day, retreats). Please contact us for further information.
Preview of a few pages of the debrief for the management team
Organisation will receive a detailed report for the whole organisation, and also a report per team. Each participant receives their own report which is confidential. The slides below gives you an idea of our debrief to the management, so issues are raised and risks assessed.
Happiness | Life Coaching
We provide individual coaching. Usually 4 to 6 sessions are sufficient to help you to progress and set realistic habits. This can be done by phone or Skype.
Our coaching session can be conducted either in English or French. Please contact us for further information.
Please contact us as we have different rates for people working in the business and community sectors.
Package of 6 sessions (over 3 months): discount 10%.
5 employees from the same company or more: discount 10%.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Seminars | Networking talks
We can speak on many topics around positive engagement in the workplace. Duration can vary from a 30 minutes to a 1 hour seminar with Q&A. Here are some examples.
- Happiness at work – What is happiness at work? What is the cost of un-engaged - unhappy employees?
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence and happiness – How leaders are benefiting by leading with a positive, creative, happier workplace?
- Happiness as a positive engagement strategy. How to deal with demotivated, or engage further your emotional unengaged employes?
- Emotional Intelligence and Happiness at work as a powerful management tool to create a high-energy workplace. How to find meaning in the workplace?
Past clients include: various chambers of Commerce, Women's network, E&Y, Westpac, Diverse Australasian Women Network.
Our workshop topics are sourced, researched and based on recent scientific studies from academic psychologists based in the USA (including University of Berkeley, California, Harvard, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Stanford).
- Managing work related stress and its impact – burnout, disengagement, presenteism, positive neuroplasticity (Rick Hanson model)
- Positive Psychology applied in the workplace to boost morale – strengths, values, personal leadership at home and at work (PERMA model)
- Power of Emotional Intelligence– team building, managing (high intensity) emotions and (low) mood (Daniel Goleman, Emma Seppala model)
- Mindfulness at work – managing attention deficit, sustainable performance (Jon Kabat Zinn model)
- Building resilience & strategies – mental toughness, dealing with negative emotions (Barbara Fredrickson and AQR MT48 model)
- Energy management not time management– renewable energy (Tony Schwartz, Jim Loehr model)
- Boosting a more positive workplace culture – full engagement (Tony Hsieh, Sonya Lubyomorsky model)
- Motivation – procrastination, dealing with information overload (Tal Ben Shahar, Daniel Levitin model)
- Compassionate self-leadership – self care strategies (Paul Gilbert, Kristin Neff model)
- Brain profiling – brain for communication (SEI model)